All times are UTC [ DST ]

Home Page Home Page  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: WANTED: Ford Gran Torino
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:47 am 
The Big Boss!

Your Car Details: 1983 G20 Van (A-Team project)
I am looking for a Starsky & Hutch car.

I need to sell a 72 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow and a 2001 Crown Victoria Sheriff car first, so if you can help out with any of the above let me know!

Cheers.

NICE B.A.
"I love it when a VAN comes together!"

Steven
1983 G20 Van (A-Team wanna be!)
AJ's A-2 replica #2 Murdock's Jacket.

Post subject: Re: WANTED: Ford Gran Torino
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:40 pm 

Your Car Details: 1976 ford grand torino ps122
i have a 1976 ps 122 starsky and hutch production grand torino this car is complete and has everything all the way down to the build sheet which says starsky and hutch unit ps122 at the botom this car was produced by ford motor company for the tv show only 1000 were made and only 100 are still known to exsist this car does need restoration it still has the original paint and does NOT HAVE THE original motor because originaly this car was a 460 car which is very rare but it does have a 400 motor in it this car is in pieces at the moment but i have most everything to put it together if you have any questions please feel free to write me ar pntz_67@yahoo.com or call me at 307 677 0970 i have alot of pics and alot of information for an interested person i want 6500 i do have pics and the following is the vin and dso# 6g30a194033 65d2bcwau6760022

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:46 am 
The Big Boss!

that looks like quite a project there, where abouts are you located? Is all the glass there? How bad is that side panel/door?

NICE B.A.

Steven

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:09 pm 

the car has all the glass i just havent put it in yet and i have the front end all together now so it is rolling the quarter pannel and the doorr need some work but it wouldnt be to bad to fix i have a ton of extra parts for this car it has a white interior but i have some black stuff if you wanted to change it over i also just dropped the price because i am getting a new house and need to sell the car and need extra cash for the move we would be willing for the next few weeks to take 4500 for this car it is a real starsky and hutch car from the factory and is like i said only one of 100 known to exsist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:15 pm 

im in wyoming in the U.S i have had people buy cars from me from the uk i actually sold a 1969 dodge charger to a guy over there lol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:37 am 

Your Car Details: Starsky & Hutch Ford Gran Torino 1976, 460 ci PS122 model, one of the 1,000 factory produced cars - but mine is one of only 50 built in 1976 with a 460ci motor. There's only around 100 left of the original 1000, so makes mine pretty scarce i'd imagine!
I'm having to sell my Starsky & Hutch Torino, is a PS122 factory produced model from 1976, but mine is one of the very rare 460ci models. We all know they built around 1,000 & there's only around 100 or so left, & of that original 1,000 they did only 50 with a 460, & this is one of those, so pretty scarce i'd say! It had total body rebuild, every nut & bolt pretty much, new leather interior, kick-ass stereo, alarm system, you can see more about it here on Starsky Torino.com http://starskytorino.com/davet/davet.html serious enquiries only.. mail me on sexpistolsexperience@tribute77.freeserve.co.uk

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:57 pm 
The Big Boss!

how much Dave? I do fancy another Torino!

NICE B.A.

Steven

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:30 am 

Your Car Details: Starsky & Hutch Ford Gran Torino 1976, 460 ci PS122 model, one of the 1,000 factory produced cars - but mine is one of only 50 built in 1976 with a 460ci motor. There's only around 100 left of the original 1000, so makes mine pretty scarce i'd imagine!
To be honest i'm not really sure of its proper value, the garage i use (Cas-Am in Castleford) suggested in the region of £30k, i'd settle for 25 i recon at the moment, sick to see it go as it was so much effort & work to get it here & have it all sorted - but needs must - so 'she' tells me. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:46 am 
The Big Boss!

Dave.T wrote:
To be honest i'm not really sure of its proper value, the garage i use (Cas-Am in Castleford) suggested in the region of £30k, i'd settle for 25 i recon at the moment, sick to see it go as it was so much effort & work to get it here & have it all sorted - but needs must - so 'she' tells me. ;)

I'll have to have a word with Tony at CAS-AM, tell him to let you know its worth £5k and make you an offer! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Out of my league price wise, but a stunning Torino for someone.

I regret selling mine.....dont do it! :cry:

NICE B.A.

Steven

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:25 pm 

the main reason its gotta go, apart from the arrival of a baby a few months back , & another on the way, is i work weekends, every fri/sat/sun, so the car is generally just sat about un-used every weekend, i can never get to shows, can't hire it out for weddings, etc,etc, i also don't have a garage at home, so have rent one -for something i cant get around to using to its full potential. So i'd really rather it was with someone who really could use it properley. There's only so many times you can do the 'around town circuit' of your home town before people begin to think your a bit weired.! I've had it 4yrs now, & another one for 4yrs before that, so i can handle not having it & be able to just admire the many hours of film footage i have of me driving it - around town! :) I hope someone will come forward - especially from here - who'd really appreciate the vehicle.

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next